Get instant notifications when there is news about your stocks. Request your weeklong free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Harrisburg, PA, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Today, PSECU, Pennsylvania’s digital credit union anytime, anywhere, announced plans for an upcoming organizational realignment and appointed members of its new Executive Leadership Team.
“After months of extensive review in collaboration with external consultants, PSECU is pleased to announce our plans to realign the organization,” said George Rudolph, President and CEO of PSECU. “These significant changes are intended to ensure that our organizational structure is up-to-date, focused, efficient and, above all, supports our long-term strategy and ambitions. In doing so, we are preparing for sustainable growth and continued success for the benefit of our more than 475,000 member owners. “
Once the realignment is complete, the credit union’s six business areas will include Finance, Human Resources, Member Experience, Revenue Growth & Lending, Risk and Technology & Operations, each headed by a Chief Officer who will together form the Executive Leadership Team of PSECU. The following people have been appointed as heads of the new business areas:
- Carol Noblit, Chief Financial Officer (formerly Vice President of Finance), will be responsible for leading the credit union’s forward-looking financial strategy by proactively identifying opportunities, providing critical information and solutions, engaging in financial research to make financially sound strategic and operational decisions. and expansion of the focus on strategic purchasing.
- Sandra Holzgen, Chief Human Resource Officer (formerly Vice President of Human Resources), will be a trusted partner and advisor responsible for promoting an exceptional employee experience. Holzgen and her team will adopt a strategic HR business partner approach to ensure talent optimization across the company.
- Barb Bowker, Chief Member Experience Officer (formerly Vice President of Marketing and Membership Development), will be responsible for creating a cohesive, differentiated, and personalized member experience using PSECU’s digital-first model and using member data and feedback to a common culture of cultivating sales and exceptional member service. With this transition, all member-centric services such as the contact center and branch offices as well as marketing, sales and a newly established Member Experience group will now be brought under one roof, allowing the credit union to unite, prioritize and maximize the member experience while driving growth .
- Francis Pudner, Chief Risk Officer (formerly General Counsel and Vice President of Legal Services), will oversee Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Legal Services and BSA / AML. By consolidating all risk disciplines into one business area, PSECU will better coordinate efforts, improve consistency and improve collaboration, allowing for a practical, coordinated and balanced approach to risk management.
- Bill Zysk, Chief Revenue Growth & Lending Officer (formerly Chief Credit Officer, Credit Services) and his team will continue to focus on organic credit growth and loss prevention while focusing on identifying and developing new and innovative revenue and profitability opportunities. PSECU will also emphasize its industry leading credit card program by moving and aligning all facets of that product under the Revenue Growth & Lending feature.
- Rick Long, Chief Information Officer (formerly Vice President of Information Technology Services) will continue to provide solutions, support, research, and the highly reliable, secure, underlying systems required for PSECU to enable a smooth member experience. With this reorganization, the credit union will also move most of the non-member operations and support functions into the new Technology & Operations division so that it can leverage the vast experience and unique talents of its technology disciplines to develop and scale these important support functions.
The first phase of the realignment of the credit union begins in March, the other phases will be systematically advanced over the next few months.
“Please join me in congratulating the new PSECU Executive Leadership Team,” added Rudolph. “I would like to thank you for taking on your additional responsibility and thank you in advance for all of our 800+ employees for your continued support and dedication to the imminent realignment. Together we will all – employees and valued members – benefit from the combined efforts of our organization and the improved functionality. “
About PSECU PSECU was opened in 1934 and founded by 22 common people who raised $ 90 and made an extraordinary commitment to one another: To create a financial institution in which collective resources benefit all members. Today, PSECU continues that legacy as Pennsylvania’s largest credit union, with $ 7.5 billion in assets, more than 475,000 members, and an anytime, anywhere digital-first banking model. PSECU was named as Best Credit Union In The Country 2020 from Forbes magazine. For more information on PSECU, see psecu.com. Look at yourself Annual review to learn how PSECU contributes to the common good.
David James Misner PSECU 717-261-7525 [email protected]