Dublin, May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Market: Outlook and Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2025)” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
The global HVAC market is expected to reach US $ 202.92 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 6.72% for the period 2021 to 2025.
Factors such as global population growth, increase in construction activity, emergence of home automation market, intensification of annual average temperature and increase in e-commerce retail sales are expected to boost market growth.
However, the growth of the industry would be challenged by rising commodity prices, growing government regulations, data infrastructure system security, retail consolidations and economic events and policies.
Some notable trends include the growth of the smart thermostat market, the growing demand for inverter (AC) air conditioners in China, technological advancements, and the adoption of sustainable building designs.
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic epidemic created an adverse impact on the market as sales of commercial HVAC products declined rapidly.
The global heating, ventilation and air conditioning market can be segmented into two major segments: equipment and aftermarket and services. The equipment segment is further classified into commercial and residential products.
The fastest growing regional market is Asia-Pacific. Growth would be supported by increasing construction activity, a rise in annual average temperature and increased infrastructure spending.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global HVAC market, segmented into equipment and aftermarket and services.
- Major regional markets (Asia Pacific and Americas) were analyzed along with country coverage of United States.
- Market dynamics like growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of major players such as Daikin Industries, Ltd., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Trane Technologies Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Lennox International Inc. and Honeywell International Inc. are also presented in detail.
Main topics covered:
1. Market overview
1.2 Types of HVAC equipment
1.3 HVAC components
1.4 HVAC value chain
2. Impact of COVID-19
2.2 Impact of the heating industry
2.3 Impact on the AC industry
3. Global HVAC Market Analysis
3.1 Global CVC Market Value
3.2 Global CVC Market Value Forecast
3.3 Global HVAC Market Value by Devices
3.4 Global HVAC Systems Market Value by Types
4. Regional HVAC Systems Market Analysis
5. Market dynamics
5.1 Growth drivers
5.1.1 World population growth
5.1.2 Increase in construction activities
5.1.3 Emerging home automation market
5.1.4 Increase in annual mean temperature
5.1.5 Increase in e-commerce retail sales
5.2 Main trends and developments
5.2.1 Growing Smart Thermostats Market
5.2.2 Increasing Demand for Inverter (AC) Air Conditioners in China
5.2.3 Technological advances
5.2.4 Adoption of sustainable building designs
5.3.1 Increase in commodity prices
5.3.2 Growing government regulation
5.3.3 Security of the data infrastructure system
5.3.4 Retail consolidations
5.3.5 Economic and political events
6. Competitive landscape
7. Company profiles
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Financial overview
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Lennox International Inc.
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Trane Technologies Plc
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/phfb0q