DUBLIN, July 20, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “high purity methane gas market by storage, distribution and transportation, application (chemical synthesis, heat detection, R&D lab, transistors and sensors, power electronics), end use industry, region – global forecast to 2025 “the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market for high purity methane gas is estimated at $ 6.8 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 8.8 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2025.
High purity methane gas finds applications in various end-use industries such as electrical and electronics, chemicals, oil and gas, automotive and transportation, medical and others due to its unique properties. The electrical and electronics segment dominated the high purity methane gas market in 2019, with a share of 26.6% by value.
“Chemical synthesis is expected to be the fastest growing application in the high purity methane gas market during the forecast period.”
Chemical synthesis is the fastest growing application segment in the high purity methane gas market. The growth is The growth in this segment is attributed to the increasing demand for high purity methane gas as a feedstock for the production of methanol, synthetic ammonia, hydrogen, acetylene, carbon black and carbon sulfide. carbon, among others. It represented around 20.5% of the high purity methane gas market, by volume, in 2019.
“North America is the largest market for high purity methane gas “
North America is the largest and fastest growing market for high purity methane gas, with the United States being the main emerging market. The growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for high purity methane gas from the electrical and electronic and chemical industries. The United States is a major manufacturer of high purity methane gas and had the highest consumption of high purity methane gas. It represented approximately 79.6% of the high purity methane gas market, by volume, in 2019.
The high purity methane gas market includes leading solution providers, such as Osaka Gas (Japan), Sumitomo Seika (Japan), Linde Plc (Ireland), Liquid air (France), and Matheson Tric-Gas Inc. (United States), among others.
- Attractive Opportunities in the High Purity Methane Gas Market: Growing Use of High Purity Methane Gas in End Use Applications to Drive the Market
- North America be the largest market between 2020 and 2025
- The US segment and electrical and electronics accounted for the largest shares
- China to be the fastest growing market between 2020 and 2025
- Growing demand from the electronics industry
- Growing demand for chemical synthesis applications
- High cost of gas treatment
- Growing demand for hydrogen as a clean fuel in the transportation industry
- Structural and regulatory restrictions
Value chain analysis
(Company presentation, products offered, recent developments, SWOT analysis, winning imperatives, current direction and strategies and right to win)
- Osaka gas
- Sumitomo seika
- Linde plc
- Liquid air
- Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
- Messer Group
- Middlesex gas and technology
- Bhuruka gas
- Agt International
- Advanced specialty gases
Other company profiles
- Qingdao Guida Special Gas Co. Ltd
- Scientific Gas Australia
- Chengdu Taiyu Industrial Gases Co. Ltd.
- American welding and gas
- Gas innovation
- Axcel gas
- Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso India
- Chemix gas
- Wuhan Newradar Special Gas Co. Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wh0eh6
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets